Monday, December 7, 2009

I need a crowbar

To cram everything I have to do during Christmas break into my schedule!! Mom and I are fairly certain we'll find "the dress" while I'm home for a week during Christmas. That means some major shopping. I leave in 32 minutes for the airport! I'll be home this afternoon! Yay!

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm not the most organized person in the world. If you've ever lived with me, you're probably a. chuckling, b. rolling your eyes, c. thanking God that you don't live with me anymore.

But I'm working on a timeline of sorts to schedule all of our "to do's" in a logical fashion. Sorry, Mom, I hope you don't plan on sleeping... I mean there are a lot of stores I'd still like to visit and lots of family and friends' opinions I'd still like to hear. Not to mention visiting the florist, the centerpiece lady, scouting a good engagement pic location/taking engagement pics (OMG, more on the panic this incites soon), meeting with a videographer, 4 dress appointments and maybe more, trying to get in a few good workouts. ON TOP of all of the Christmas festivities. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cram AWHOLELOT into a VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME?

One handy wedding planning splurge that I made was this black and white damask organizer from Brides found at Michaels, I think it was around $30, which was wayyyyyyyyyyy too much to spend on it. But it was one of those things I HAD to have!! haha! Hopefully it will help me with this crazy upcoming week!


Source

1 comment:

  1. Just wake up smile ,take a deep breath and remember what it is all for and love every moment...and just rememeber mom will be running right beside you all the way. You to are going to be having a ball.

    ReplyDelete