Friday, April 16, 2010

I'd like to introduce you....

To these lovely BM's that I keep talking about!!

Up first:

MOH - Kristen: Kristen and I met in the Baltimore airport. We both participated in the Crusade for Life during college, where we walked 1300 miles across the Northeast to spread the pro-life message. During our 3 months on the road we became BFFs! We laugh until we cry!


Sometimes during out 1300 mile trek
we'd get sick of walking and give each other piggy back rides

BM - Jennifer Rose: Jennifer and I met in the womb. I'm not joking. Our moms met and became best buds when they were pregnant with us. So we've literally been friends forever. She's as dear to me as a sister. She's got a great family including the cutest 16-month old son you'd ever want to meet!


This same photo of me and Jennifer Rose and her brother
is taken at every Christmas! We've had an annual
family Christmas party since we were 3 years old!

BM - Ana: Ana and I met in college. We started out at one school together and transferred at the same time to another school. At this other school we shared the weirdest apartment I'd ever seen. Complete with bullet holes, an oven that smelled like a dead person, a rickety old deck that easily could have collapsed at any moment, and an address of 1415 AND A HALF. She's beautiful. Intelligent. And holy. I mean, what more could you ask for in a BM. She recently got married and we spend way too much time emailing about weddings.


I can only pray that our wedding turns out as beautifully as hers did!! :-)

BM - Kinsey: Kinsey is J's amazing daughter. She's a college student trying to figure out what she wants to do with the rest of her life (and finds no comfort when her dad and I tell her that WE'RE still trying to figure out what we want to do with the rest of our lives too!! haha!). She's stunningly beautiful and will surely steal the show on the day of the wedding. :-) :-) :-)


See what I mean??? If J and I have ugly kids I will know it's all my fault!!! :-)


JR BM - Rachel: Rachel is my 16th cousin twice removed/goddaughter. She's 9 years old and is super sweet and just a little bit feisty! I love that! She's a fashionista and a jock!


Here we are a couple years ago!

So there you have it! My 5 lovely ladies. I feel so honored that I'll be surrounded by such amazing and diverse women on my wedding day! Love you girls! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment