Monday, August 17, 2009

Invites from Michael's?


I am among the many brides that have fallen in love with black and white damask. I think it's so elegant, modern and chic... I hope I still think so in the future... because I've already gotten my invites!! They are this sweet diy set from Brides Magazine at Michael's. The set includes printable invites, response cards, directions cards; ribbon, jacket, seals & mailing labels. I fell in love with them. As I've been doing wedding research I've found that a gazillion other brides have fallen in love with them too. Oh well. I'm trying to get over that desire for our wedding to be completely 100% utterly unique. Does it really matter if someone that has been invited to our wedding has ALSO been invited to someone else's wedding using this beautiful set from Michael's? J and my love is unique and special... and our wedding day will be too, regardless of what invites we use!! Plus they come 30 in a box, and were only $20!
Speaking of invites. . . I just got the invite for my dear friend Ana's wedding. They are STUNNING. Letterpressed on thick paper. I fell in love with them. *Sigh* Ana is so elegant, it's no surprise that her invites were too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment