Monday, March 15, 2010

FAM-ILY Forget About Me, I Love YOU

I know, I know, blog posts are supposed to be light hearted and heavy on the DIY. But I have to say, the closer the wedding gets, the more philosophical I become! I've been thinking a lot about family and what it means to me. Of course, I've been utterly blessed with my nuclear family. We're close. And loving. And everything that I hope my new family to be. But my parents got "stuck" with me. J CHOSE to be my family. MY NEW FAMILY. J and I are creating a family. That feels so important. Its our responsibility to bring up little kids to be functioning and happy and productive members of society. I feel like our marriage will be adding something to the world. And I'm proud and excited.

Okay, now on to the invites...

No comments:

Post a Comment