Friday, February 5, 2010

T-Minus Four Months

So we are t-minus four months until wedding day. Since I live 10 hours away from where our nuptials will take place, I try to cram as much as possible in to very short visits back to St. Louis. Thankfully, my wonderful employer is sending me to St. Louis to produce a show, I’m leaving tomorrow and I’ll be gone 10 days! Yay! And guess who my wonderful employer is sending along as the director of the show?! My beloved!!!! Double yay!! (Technically, he’s the real producer; I just take notes… triple yay?)

So we have two weekends in St. Louis. That’s 96 blissful hours of pure wedding planning! (Not to mention the 5 days in between those two weekends which will give me some added time with my wonderful folks!)

I am really getting such a kick out of being a bride. I kind of understand why girls cry after the wedding is over. What will I google!? What kind of blogs will I read? What kind of blogs will I WRITE? I’m already a little nostalgic about my wedding and its still FOUR months away. I really hope these feelings make me cherish each second of my wedding day. Not get all fussy about things not going perfectly. Who cares if it rains (eek!). Who cares if the flowers aren’t perfect or the cake is lopsided? What’s important is that I’m marrying the love of my life! Right? Now, please keep reminding me of that as the wedding gets closer! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment