Monday, February 22, 2010

Wha???? THREE MONTHS?!

How did that happen?!?!?!

I'm not freaking about being married to my fella.
I'm not freaking about getting everything done on time.
I'm not freaking about having enough money for our honeymoon/rehearsal
dinner/photography/videography (the jerk that rear ended us on the interstate will be paying for those things... well his insurance company actually)

BUT I am TOTALLY freaking about losing weight and fitting into my dress. Like seriously. I'm talking nightmares and cold sweats. I know J loves me as I am, but I will love our pictures a whole lot more if I can lose like a ma-ga-zillion-trillion more lbs. I've already lost 20. That's only a mi-ga-zillion-trillion left to go. ;-) Dear God, please help me!!!!!!!!!!



SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment